Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. Some of the materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website.
Permission is granted to download copies of the materials on San Vito Bird Club’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) without our express written consent; or
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by San Vito Bird Club at any time.
The materials on San Vito Bird Club’s web site are provided “as is”. San Vito Bird Club makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, San Vito Bird Club does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall San Vito Bird Club, its officers or agents or its “partners and affiliates” be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on San Vito Bird Club’s Internet site, even if San Vito Bird Club or a San Vito Bird Club authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on San Vito Bird Club’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. San Vito Bird Club makes reasonable efforts to have accurate content on its web site but does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. San Vito Bird Club may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. San Vito Bird Club does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
San Vito Bird Club has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not necessarily imply endorsement by San Vito Bird Club of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to San Vito Bird Club’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Costa Rica without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to members information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our Club in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.